We know our readers hail from around the world (Hello, lovely readers in Kaula Lumpur!) so wherever you are and whatever the weather, we’d like to treat you to a little bit of sunshine in a glass. This Vegan Mango, Cinnamon and Tahini Smoothie will put a spring in your step and a smile on your face. Guaranteed.
There’s calcium from the tahini, B vitamins in the tahini, fibre in the prunes, vitamins A and C in the mango and the cinnamon is anti-inflammatory. Phew! This is a vegan smoothie that’s designed to get you out of the doldrums and fortify you for the day ahead, whatever the weather.
- 5 pitted prunes
- 300ml soya milk
- 3 tablespoons soya yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 very ripe mango, peeled and chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Blitz all of the ingredients, except the cinnamon, in a blender.
- Add ¼ tsp cinnamon, blitz again and taste. Add the rest of the cinnamon to taste.